Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Formula 1

 Valentino Rossi was once a champion in the Moto Gp Motorcycle series. In this new scope of thought process, it is humane and thoughtful to become competitive in matters affairs life and its other tags. In my days in the University, I loved formula and math simply because of these obscene rules and regulations that had one going about with numbers calculating and thinking of one correct answer. In class, I preferred this to what am doing right now; writing. It is in the sense that Formula 1 is a concept worth pondering on and peeking. Let me jog your mind a little bit, I chose math as a career subject over English, a subject I comfortably scored an A minus with math me having a B minus. It is in this captivating situation where I expound on the concept of Formula 1.

            Valentino Rossi is a speed freak especially in race events like those held in Dubai, Tokyo, and in New York. Those two wheels of his are the start and finish of his racing experience. It was the other day my moms’ became a driver and it was only yesterday she convinced herself to walk to the market only for her to use taxi on her way back. I suggest we adapt a finger print syndrome in the essence in this discussion of Formula 1. With replica of the herd immunity coerced during the initiation of defense mechanism against the virus, this formula 1 entity could rub off dirt from the earth, dirt like the world was ending, and Armageddon type of dirt. I could picture the synthesis of a technological hub such as Silicon Valley and the tech stuff going around that hub; similar to what NASA does with space? Btw, what happened after man landed in Mars? Any news? If any share the buzz. Ha-ha…

            In school, I disregarded my talent for writing, for my thought of my mathematical whizz, which was obviously off the charts. I this decree, I do strongly advice that a formula is much better than planning, and with reference to my tittle in the book Tha African Powerhouse, “Present Pays”, planning is sort of a hindrance to the obvious rewards and collections life has set in one’s path. I am happy I found my one formula and stuck with it even when the answer was not correct. When Rossi is on a corner, he gets adrenaline from putting his knee closer to the gravel with his fist wrapped round the gas gears at the front. That is a formula of beating a corner when using Rossi’s rulebook; you could see that he practiced this every time he cut a corner, every time. With my homework, it is so obvious that I should have picked one formula, the English formula, the correct answer. Here I am with my knees close to the gravel, rubber burning me cutting my last corner, cheers Valentino Rossi: Formula 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Future of African Literature in Kenya

  Kenya is a beneficiary of strong education systems adopted from its colonizers the Britons and down south, Nelson Mandela, the first Presi...